These computer-assisted prints from the mid-1980s uniquely combined computer-controlled and/or computer-generated elements with hand-drawn elements. They were exhibited for the first time at the Joan Miró Center for Contemporary Art in Barcelona in 1986. The Computers, Pyramids and Hearts article written for the American Print Alliance explains some of the basic techniques used in my computer-assisted printmaking work.
- Pyramid in Black and White Number One, 1985.Co
- Pyramid in Black and White Number Four, 1985.
- Pyramid in Black and White Number Five, 1985.
- Pyramid in Black and White Number Seven, 1985.
- Freedom and Imprisonment, 1986.